Some thoughts, mainly random rantings. I was 23 when I started this blog, and as time goes on some thoughts will remain the same, some views may change when I am no longer the observer but actually the performer, in this play that is life. These thoughts simply reflect a bit of the chaos that plays through my mind every day as I take a moment to observe the little details that I encounter along my path.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Should one change?

Sometimes, maybe if the entire world tells you that you're crazy, the mind begins to weaken a little bit and starts to believe them, and then again therein lies the strength to be firm and realize but wait a minute I am content, and given the conditioning that has brought me here, you realize the need for the walls, introversion, unexpected extroversion and then the ultimate point in that I am simply human, and not beyond the external conditioning, but in reality who cares.? It is this conditioning process , life which we experience, five senses like antennas feeling all carrying signals back to the brain and then further beyond straight to the core, which processes and then more importantly directs its role in shaping and molding personality. What is the point in living if one had the firmness but brittleness of iron, then where is the flexibility for compassion, understanding, curiosity, but who am I to say then if one finds their niche in inflexibility? No two beings are the same...

In re-reading it seems that I just penned a series of ultimate paradoxes all incoherent which eventually instead of converging to a point, chooses to erupt and scatter giving a rather vivid picture of the chaos and extreme brutality of thought that can torment, clam, rage and sustain the mind.

I wrote this three years ago, surprisingly I find myself back at this point, no matter how the world,circumstance and society will bend and flex the personality, part of it remains the same, untouched, stubborn and deliberate.
I am who I am :)

No comments: