Some thoughts, mainly random rantings. I was 23 when I started this blog, and as time goes on some thoughts will remain the same, some views may change when I am no longer the observer but actually the performer, in this play that is life. These thoughts simply reflect a bit of the chaos that plays through my mind every day as I take a moment to observe the little details that I encounter along my path.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A plea for Human Rights


This is graphic and difficult to watch, but it is a wake up call to the West. It is time that we stopped hiding form the issues that we cannot face and finally do something about it. As we go on with our everyday life it is nearly impossible to fathom the fear, horror and torment that the Congolese people live with. Please watch the video and try to get involved, I am sure that the call for human rights from many voices would be a formidable weapon to end the conflict in the Congo. Life is precious, it is our duty to fight for it and to preserve it and to ensure that others at least get to experience it.
Take a minute to sign the petition here and write to your Representative to ensure that PL 109-456 fully implemented.
No man is an island, the pain in the Congo will affect us all, we are all connected through love, life and humanity.
Please at least sign the petition:
http://www.change.org/petitions/fully-implement-public-law-109-456

No comments: